Monday, February 19, 2018

Milestone - Be A Pal

I noticed that I recently surpassed BS"D TEN THOUSAND posts on the blog, in addition to my other blogs where I have over THREE THOUSAND posts. MILLIONS OF WORDS. I like to believe that it is not the tremendous quantity but the quality that is important. I take no credit. I sit down, start writing and am very often surprised with what appears on the screen. Ideas just pop up in my head as I am writing. Hashem gives me an amazing amount of help. Better said - it is ALL him and I am just the puppet.

All of the researching, thinking and writing has taken THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of hours. That is a lot of time. I hope and believe that there are many who benefit which pushes me to continue. I don't see my readers and rarely hear from them but I know that they are out there. I don't do this for appreciation or feedback but to help people grow and make the world a better place.

So I have to thank Hashem for EVERYTHING, my life, livelihood and everything else. I thank my parents who bought me the computer. I thank the tzadikim who sponsored the digital library that enables my research. And of course I thank all of the holy readers who give me the strength to continue.

It goes without saying that I don't get one penny from this and don't even have advertising as many sites do which brings in significant income. If anyone wants to show their appreciation and to be my partner in spreading Torah and chesed, you can do so on pay pal via this link. 

You won't miss out on any meals and it will give you life in this and the next worlds.