Tuesday, October 3, 2017

A MIRACLE!!

One of the tra-zillion miracles of creation is MEMORY!! 

I mean ... I forgot what I was going to say. 

Ha-ha. 

No, I didn't. 

About an hour and a half ago I saw a reference to a source I wanted to look up. It was Sefer "X" Orach Chaim Simman רע"ג. Now I decided to look it up but I needed to remember where it was. In a fraction of a section I located this source in my memory bank [which is already loaded with MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF MEMORIES]. 

WOW!! 

It is there. Isn't that SOMETHING??!!! 

[If you are the type of person who needs to see contrast in order to appreciate - speak to a person with Alzheimers...]   

Now I am going to look it up. [I also have in my memory where the sefer is located on my shelf, who wrote it, the biography of the author, names of other sefarim he has written, which of my relatives is buried near him. ALL THERE!! מה רבו מעשיך השם כולם בחכמה עשית!!!!!]