Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Mevakesh Needs Seder

This blog has over nine thousand posts.

BARUCH HASHEM!!! 

That is a lot. 

I will not toot my own horn because by golly, every morning in Elul I go to shul and someone else toots a "horn". 

 Image result for image shofar

But I want to mention something that needs improvement [Elul is the best time for that. Even blogs have to do teshuva]. There are so many different topics [mussar, halacha, current events etc. etc.] but they are just randomly placed according to date one after the other. If, for example, there is a post explaining a pasuk in tehillim, there should be links to other similar posts and the like. 

If anyone out there with some level of computer expertise wants to be מזכה the רבים and organize the blog in a more user friendly way, please contact me. [I think my beloved friend who suggested this]. I can't do it myself because of time considerations and because I have no idea how to do it:-). I am not a techy guy. I don't even know how to drive a car or to fix anything around the house. When Hashem was giving out those talents I was taking doubles on a poor sense of humor.