Monday, October 10, 2016

Mechilah

Please forgive me for any sins of omission or commission that I may have committed this year or in the past. It was certainly not intentional but definitely requires forgiveness if I hurt or offended you in any way. If there is something specific that I said, wrote or did that bothered you and you want me to apologize directly you may feel free to contact me and inform me. 

If you don't like me and wish me harm in any way I will gladly inform you that I had an extremely difficult year on many levels [if that makes you feel better]:-). I thank Hashem for the challenges and thank Him for the infinite blessing of which I am the recipient every second of my life.

 If you wish me well [as I wish you] I can assure that that I hope and pray that this year will be a better one for all of us. Our klalos will turn into brachos and our brachos will grow exponentially. 


I davened at the Kotel on Rosh Hashana for all who sent in names and will gladly do so on Yom Kippur as well [but not at the Kotel].

Bi-ahava rabba,
Me

[Elchanan Ehrman]