Saturday, January 23, 2016

Sefer Update - Why Not? - You Can Do It

It is going to be published but the more we raise the nicer we can make it and the more copies we can print. 

So far much less than 1 percent of the readers have responded. That means that over 99 percent answered "NO RABBI/ MR./DR/ EHRMAN. No chance. I like your blog and maybe even your shiurim but you are not getting me to give a penny to this cause. Find a short pier and take a long walk."

Why not? You will still have enough to eat and you will help spread dvar Hashem. In memory of a late relative or in honor of living relatives. Honor your parents. Put their names up in the lights. 

I won't get rich off you. I promise. I will remain poor no matter what you give. You will have more money than me even after you give. C'mon. You can do it.

You can do it!