Sunday, January 10, 2016

Investment Opportunity - Second Call

I am planning to put out a digital kuntres/sefer [length depends on time constraints] of articles on sugyos ha-shas in honor of the bar-mitzva of my son Simcha in a month אי"ה. It will appear on the Otzar Hachochma program [used by countless thousands] and on hebrewbooks.org.

For dedications in memory-in honor etc.:

To name the kuntres [e.g. Zichron Dovid in memory of someone named Dovid]: One thousand dollars.

Full page: 500 dollars

Half a page: 250 dollars

A box: A hundred dollars 

Note: It might be published in hard copy as well.
I might also add articles in English.

Act now...

Alchehrm@gmail.com

People think I write well and my articles are interesting [not by virtue of any talent but due to tremendous help from Hashem while I am just a כלי]. Participation guarantees one a חלק in the Torah of many-many.

Forever.

No better investment than in FOREVER.  


[PS - In case I forget - everyone is invited. Tolna Beis Medrash. Rabbeinu Gershom street. Parshas Terumah. Davening at 8:30 followed by kiddush.]