Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Always Bi-simcha

A funny story - a few months back I was contacted by the head of a publishing company here in Israel about writing a book. The deal was that I had to put down 6,500 off the bat and add a few thousand later. 

He assured me that every one of his writers didn't think that they would be able to raise the money but all of them did. I would similarly raise  the money so I have nothing to worry about. Then they would market the book and I would become a famous author. 

I didn't go for it. I wanted to focus on other things.

Well, I can say now that I haven't raised anywhere near what I would have needed for this publishing company so I guess I am the exception to the rule. 

Thank G-d, we aren't judged us based on our ability to raise money. We do our hishtadlus and the results are in His hands. 

Remember sweet friends - all you can do in life is your best. 

BI-SIMCHA.