Thursday, September 10, 2015

Follow Him

Sent by a beloved friend from "Lazer Beams":


Hashem doesn't have a Blackberry or an iPhone, but He is my favorite contact.

He doesn't have Facebook, but He is my best friend.

He doesn't have Twitter, but I follow Him nonetheless.

He doesn't have internet, but I am connected to Him.

And even though He has a massive communication system, His customer service never puts me on hold!

And even though He doesn't have a medical degree, He's the best doctor in the world.

And even though He is King of Kings with billions of servants, He is never too busy to grant me a private audience with Him, wherever and whenever I want.

And even though He doesn't have a PhD in clinical psychology, He understands exactly how I feel and always knows how to encourage me.

And even though He doesn't have a degree in fine arts, His creations are works of art that no master artist can duplicate.