Sunday, September 13, 2015

A New Year's Message

I wanted to thank ALL OF THE READERS of mevakesh for visiting and learning and growing with me this year. May we all be inscribed in the book of life together with good health, prosperity and constant simcha.

I would like to add a special thank you to my beloved friends, R' Ephraim Gervis, R' Chaim Yehoshua Austein, R' Daniel Zweigbaum and R' Anon. [now of Beit Shemesh], for sponsoring the purchase of the digital library that enables me to access tens of thousands of holy sefarim, bringing light to the world. May the zchus of the Torah stand for them and their families for eternity!

A special, special thank you to those select few who have supported me over the last year [and before] thus enabling my family and me to survive while at the same time allowing me to devote myself to various Torah projects. I couldn't have done it without you!

Thanks to my parents who are everything to me in more ways than I can relate here.

Acharon chaviv - the Master of The Universe who shows me miracle after miracle. I don't know if I ever will, but if I write an autobiography it will be filled with many miracles that were beyond imagination. ברוך שהחיינו וקיימני והגיעני לזמן הזה מתוך שמחה ושפע, נחת והצלחה. על כן לא יטשני ולא יעזבני לנצח סלה ואזכה לעבדו בלבב שלם מתוך ברכות עד בלי די ואזכה להגות תמיד בתורתו הקדושה עד ביאת גואל ועד בכלל!

בברכת שנה טובה שנת אושר ועושר, בריאות הנפש והגוף, וברכות עצומות בין בגשם ובין ברוח לנו ולכל בית ישראל

With much love,

Me 