Monday, July 20, 2015

Rav Kahanamen Couldn't Afford To Serve In The Knesset - What Might Happen When Bibi Comes Over For Dinner?

We have a medinah!!! We don't need Moshaich!:-)

Medinat Yisrael. So holy.

Rav Yosef Kahanamen, the great Rosh Yeshiva of Ponevitch, was asked to serve as a representative of the religious party, Agudas Yisrael, in the Knesset. He explained that he cannot but he is not rich enough.

"Rich enough?" he was asked.

"Yes, rich enough. There is so much apikorsus said in the Knessest and I don't have enough money to keep buying new clothing after I tear kriyah from my older clothing.

We don't want Netanyahu. We don't want Bennent. We certainly don't want Lapid.

We want Moshiach now!

[This was NOT brought to you by Neturei Karta or by Chabad for that matter. But some perspective. If Netanyahu would come to my house and pour himself some wine, I would no longer be able to drink it. A mechalel shabbos has the status of a goy who forbids wine when he moves it. If he would ask to speak to my children privately I wouldn't consider it an honor. I would politely decline. He perspective on life is so distant from anything Torah-dig, I would be greatly concerned that he would have a detrimental effect on them].