Tuesday, March 10, 2015

הודו לה' כי טוב כי לעולם חסדו!!!!

Today the 20th of Adar is the happiest day of my life. Hashem gave me 19 years [and counting] of my precious daughter Gila Shoshana.

I feel obliged to thank Hashem publicly. This is MUCH better that the day she was born [which was also beyond special] when everybody was wishing me mazel tov. Instead of ONE DAY of bracha, I have had 19 consecutive years of it. I will not sing her praises but suffice it to say that we have yet to "fight" once ever and she has yet to show chutzpah in any way. I don't know where she came from but it is nothing less than a miracle that I was an agent to bring down to earth such a pure and holy neshama. As the pasuk says מי יתן טהור מטמא - לא אחד? An Divine miracle.

I thank Hashem for every second that her heart beats until 120 and hope that soon and at the right time, I will share good news about her new stage in life. Over a few dozen girls in her grade are already engaged... In the meantime every day she is in my home is a bracha greater than all of the material treasures of olam ha-zeh.

Hashem is the greatest. COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS AND STOP FOCUSING ON WHAT YOU THINK YOU LACK.