Sunday, July 20, 2014

יקרא שמה בישראל....

To answer many emails at once.....

The new baby's name is Adina Batsheva. Everyone must add to this world a dimension that was lacking before his or her arrival. Adina means gentle. We live in a world filled with harshness and much overt and covert criticism. I want my daughter to be gentle, sweet and soft. To make everyone feel special and accepted. She should be ..... עדינה.

Challenge of the day: What dimension/s are you adding to the world?

Batsheva was my wife's grandmother. It is a zchus to be able to show kavod for my mother in law by naming after her mother. Batsheva is also the progenitor of Moshiach. Boy, could we use Moshiach!:-)

May we all have lives filled with simchas. I thank everyone for their good wishes and may all of your brachos fall upon you as well!:-)