Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Subway Series

Today I was trying to get home on the train [the 1 train from 96th street for those who must know:-)]. I put my metro card in the turnstile and it said "insufficient fare".


I had a second metro card and tried again but was informed by the machine "insufficient fare".


Fortunately I had a third metro card and put it through and it had enough money on it and I happily went through. [Thank you HASHEM for the money!!!:-)]


After 120 we will go to shomayim and might be told "insufficient fare". We had a purpose and we didn't fulfill it. So we may be sent down here again. We may try again and still not have sufficient fare. Until we fulfill our purpose we will have to keep trying.


So buy lots of "metro cards" meaning do every mitzva you can because you never know for sure how important a little act may be. Sometimes we think we have one purpose in life [or for this moment] when in fact we have a completely different one. Try never to miss an oppportunity to do a mitzva. If your eyes are open wide enough you will see them everywhere.


לזכות רבקה אסתר בת אליהו פרץ לזיווג הגון במהרה וברכה והצלחה בכל מעשה ידיה