Sunday, January 12, 2014

In Living Color:-)

At the behest of my friends, I have started to post short video shiurim, here is the first:-). I thank my Skype chavrusa, R' Aharon Yisrael ben R' Moshe Mordechai with whom I learned this gemara. I also thank my beloved daughter who owns a digital camera and recorded this. I don't own a cell phone [you know, you can save a lot of money by not having a phone... Do I think like a poor person?:-)] or any other device that would enable me to video anything nor do I know how. Thank G-d for my daughter. I have a few other reasons that I am grateful I have her:-).




 If people watched and want more - tell me. Please don't tell me though, how great I was. I am trying to keep a level head. All of this publicity might send me out of my equilibrium.... Just trying to spread TOIRAHHH!:-)