Monday, April 29, 2013

A Informal Poll - G-d Is With The Downtrodden - Like - Strange Language


I am taking a poll...

Is it גאוה [hubris] to place a quote of my own at the bottom of all my emails [as I have been doing]? Like, who do I think I am??

If I get a resounding response of YES then I will leave it there [bet you didn't expect me to go in that direction. Truth be told - either did I. I never really know what I am going to write until I actually write it:)] so that people treat me like a בעל גאוה should be treated thus ensuring that I will be scorned by others in this world paving the way for closeness to G-d.

Question 2: Does it detract from the serious nature of this blog when I write words such as "like" in the context, like, a teenage girl would? If it does then.....

What do you call a prayer book?

A sittur.

What do you call a young, small person?

A baby.

What do you call a teenage girl from 8:30 until 11:30 at the neighbor's house?

A baby sittur.

Why is a teenage girl called a very young, small person/prayer book?

Like, strange language, this.....