Monday, December 24, 2012

New Project

If this looks familiar - it is. A reprint of an earlier post which thus far has received an enthusiastic response but no funding. Maybe people are afraid to cause me the revulsion felt by the Kotzker when seeing money. Since this is for a Torah project I am willing to risk it..... My less than sweet experience has taught me that it is very difficult to raise money - even for the best of causes.
 
:-)
 
 
Everybody heard of the "Artscroll Revolution". The elucidated gemara that was so well done has enabled thousands to learn and comprehend gemara.

However, there is always more to learn and understand. The commentary of Tosfos which has been part and parcel of gemara study for hundreds of years and brings a completely new dimension to the learning is unfortunately out of reach for so many.

Therefore, I have decided to, bli neder, attempt to elucidate and translate it into English for the benefit of the larger population. In order to expedite the work it would be much better if I can gather a staff of scholars.

Sounds great - right?

SOUNDS AMAZING!!!

One "minor" challenge - I need a sponsor/s in order to move this project forward. Everyone reading this knows wealthy people who appreciate Torah. If you would like to be my partner in spreading the Light - please forward this post to any parties that may be interested in helping. Help me change the world!:-)

THANKS!


PS - I have other ideas as well be would like to start with this one..