Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Great Young Therapist!!

This is an unsolicited advertisment for my beloved friend R' Mordechai Yehoshua [Doni] Joszef.



INTRODUCING MYSELF
Hi ,


My name is Doni Joszef, I'm a therapist practicing in Lawrence with individuals, families, and groups. My training is in CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) which is a highly efficient model for helping people feel better about themselves and their lives. The cognitive model has been empirically proven to help a wide range of issues, from anxiety to depression, from addiction to marriage conflicts. In short, CBT is something I believe many members of our community can benefit greatly from.


I just opened a new office in Lawrence and am starting my practice, with very encouraging results thus far. I also work at DRS high school as a school psychotherapist, where I provide extensive counseling to adolescents and video workshop training on topics in positive psychology, such as resilience, social intelligence, substance abuse, mindfulness, and healthy self talk.


I just wanted to reach out to you, to let you know about my new practice and my eagerness to help anyone whom you feel may benefit from CBT, on an individual, couple, and/or family level. I charge a very reasonable rate and offer a hands on, methodological therapeutic program based on solution focused agendas.


Anyway, if you know of anyone who may benefit from such counseling services, please have me in mind.
It would be an honor to help you in helping others to help themselves!
All the best,
Doni Joszef, LMSW
Cognitive Therapy with Individuals, Families, and Groups


My phone number: (516) 316-2247
My email: DJoszef@Gmail.com
My private practice website: https://donijoszef.jux.com/
My blog: http://www.deficitofattention.com/