Saturday, August 18, 2012

Wanted....

1] A person who has the time and talent to help me create a website for the yeshiva in a short amount of time.

2] Someone to host a meeting for 12th graders in the five towns sometime in the next two weeks, preferably someone with a 12th grader themselves.

3] Moshiach ben Dovid.

[If Mordechai ben Dovid would do a fundraising concert that would also be good but not as good as Moshiach. On that note - Is there SOME SOURCE that a wedding has to have his song "Someday we will all be together" played towards the end while all the boys lock arms [only the boys because most of the adults have left long ago - a subject for another post maybe ברצות השם]? There must be. Because every wedding has it. At mine they didn't. In retrospect, I don't really savor the memory of my wedding. I mean, I liked the girl and all, but the notion of everybody dancing around me and me dancing around myself as it were, is not gratifying. It is far more spiritually uplifting to try to bring joy to another human being than it is to try to bring joy to yourself. I am not planning to ever get married again. In about two years I will be making a wedding for my daughter ברצות השם. I hope you can all come. Then we hopefully experience a fulfillment of the unforgettable words -

"Someeeeeeedaaaaayyyy weeeee willll alllllllllll beeeeeeee togeeeeee---eeeeeeether.
Somedaaaaaaay we'll be sheeeeeeltered and waaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrm

Never will we have to -  expreeeess any feeeeeeear
Our scars and our wounds will, disappeeeeeeear

Avraham and Yitzchok will be there to greeeee----eeeeeeet uuuuus

Yaakov and his sons will stand by and smiiiiii-iiiiile

Moooooooshe Rabbeinuuuu, will lead us once agaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiin
in Yerushalayim - B'Ezras Hasheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem"]

Do you enjoy reading these as much as I enjoy writing them? I hope...

Love always,

Me