Sunday, June 10, 2012

Rerun

REMINDER...
 
I received this email [I DON'T KNOW WHY...] and was encouraged by B.D.H. to post it. B.D.H. is much smarter than I am so I listen....

לזכר נשמת הרב אברהם בן זאב יהודה ע״ה
Rabbi Wahrhaftig had a deep love of Torah as well as all books. He was always reading, teaching and learning from others. He tried to see the best in every person and every situation, he simply had no ego. He truly personified,
איזהו חכם הלומד מכל אדם״"

Sunday night june 10 at 7 pm
Schreiber 8 south end court woodmere
shiur at the pool by rav ally ehrman
Wisdom to Love by - An Insiders Guide
all women welcome
(under 23- bring notebook and pen)
last part was a joke. last time i took notes was in my callah class. trust me. i think its better to just listen and take it all in rather than write. but thats just me.

End of email.

We thank the Schreibers for having us:-).

Please no counter protests opposite their house.