Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mystery Solved

When I returned home from my last trip [mazel tov again to Reb Moshe Gavriel and Rochel Leah!] I had barely any shirts. At home there was a suspicion of "foul-play" i.e. that I had given some shirts to a gmach. It is known that my attitude is that I only really need one shirt because GOODNESS GRACIOUS they ALL look MAMESH the same. White with buttons going down the middle. So why should I need so many? Well - one reason is that the fewer shirts I have, the more laundry my aishes chayil has to do. The Holy Tolna Rebbe ztz"l had such a pure body that no matter whether he wore a pair of socks or not IT SMELLED EXACTLY THE SAME as if it had never been worn before [heard from his grandson the Rebbe Shlita]. But me - I am not so pure and after wearing clothing for a while they need a good washing.  So the mystery was in the air - Where did my shirts disappear? I knew I had packed everything before I left New York last time!

Well, when I returned to my parents home on this trip I opened the hamper to throw some dirty clothing inside [with the hope that a woman who shares a last name with me will come and take care of it:-)] THERE THEY WERE!!! A bunch of shirts. Yes, the white ones with the buttons going down the middle. I had left them in the hamper! AHHHHHHHHH!! Mystery solved.....

The mussar? Your husband/wife that you seek out so eagerly is there - you just have to open up the right "hamper" so to speak. [Engagement idea - Propose in a laundromat and tell me about it. I will give you a shout out on the blog.]

Now sweetest friends I am going to put my shirts in the washing machine. I am down to my last clean one. Wish me luck. Not EXACTLY my thing.

:-)