Thursday, June 14, 2012

Living With My Children

This week I had a REALLY spooooky story with someone else but I don't know if the person wants the story publicized so I'll keep it to myself. But another story I am allowed to tell.

Last night I dreamed I was at the dentist and he was drilling and I was afraid that the novocaine would wear off because the dentist told me he used very little. Then he started drilling deep into my nerves. Ouch. End of dream.

 This morning my wife related that my son was at the dentist in the morning which is the middle of the night American time. So it could be that at the same minute that my son was at the dentist I was dreaming about being at the dentist. [I had no idea that he was going]. My son had small fillings so the dentist didn't use nonvocaine.....

Do I LIVE my children or WHAT??

Spoooookyyyy!!