Monday, May 7, 2012

Kinyan Dalet Amos

A few words [about 6,ooo - but who's countin'?!] about the kinyan of arba amos. As I was finishing the article I came across a piece on the topic that Rav Kook wrote when he was all of 18 years and it is הפלא ופלא! I would like to bring up some of the points he made but I fear that no one is terribly interested. Life is too complicated for people to get caught up in talmudic pilpulistics. But I say that getting caught up in talmudic pilpulistics will make other areas of life much more simple and straightforward.

When you have the wisdom of the Torah, when you have the wisdom of the sages, when you FOLLOW the wisdom of the tzaddikei emes, life becomes smoother. I know people who DON'T listen and I DON'T THINK that they are better off. May we all be zocheh to listen...

:-)