Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Big Shiur

Tomorrow night is the yahrtzeit of Maran Rosh Hayeshiva HaRav Hutner Ztz"l. I am on Chaim Berlin's mailing list because I learned there for [too short] a time. I sorta want to go back. But I am not sure my wife or children would like that. Or maybe they would. Ask them when you see them!:-)

So I received a postcard that tomorrow night after the 8:30 maariv the Rosh Yeshiva Shlita will be speaking [presumably in Yiddish]. If anyone is going, tell me and I promise to try to translate if you don't understand. If you know of anybody driving from the city - please tell me. You know, the subway late at night thing doesn't appeal to me but I NEED TO CONNECT TO THE NESHAMA OF MARAN ZTZ"L!

They ask me if I raised any funds on this trip. Funds shmunds. I want to raise my neshama!!