Thursday, October 6, 2011

מחילה סליחה וכפרה!!

My friends - the Sfas Emes says in his chiddushim to maseches yoma a tremendously novel halacha based on the gemara: All year long we only have to ask for forgiveness of a friend if we actually wronged him. Erev Yom Kippur is different, on Erev Yom Kippur we must ask forgiveness even if we were absolutely right and didn't do any wrong to our friend but our friend was nevertheless slighted.

SO I ASK EVERYONE FOR FORGIVENESS FOR ALL ACTS OF COMMISSION OR OMMISSION I MIGHT HAVE COMMITTED AGAINST YOU - INTENTIONALLY OR NOT!!!

MAY WE BE BETTER FRIENDS THIS YEAR!!!!

LOVE TO ALL AND A GMAR CHASIMA TOVA!!!

[PS - Some say "gmar tov". This sounds to me like a wish that the person die a peaceful death ["a good ending"]. So I stick with gmar chasima tova!]