Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Woman Of Valor

A mysterious and wondrous phenomenon!!

At home in the Holiest of Cities, whenever I put my dirty clothing in the hamper I will MIRACULOUSLY find it back in my drawer, clean and neatly folded!! I see dirty dishes in the sink and the next morning I find them all back in the cabinet, washed and dried!!
An empty fridge is automatically filled up with food when I am not looking!!

I attributed this to the Divine Providence that permeates the holy city. How else can this be explained??

To buttress this theory I saw that when I came to New York and stayed alone at my parents apartment. my clothing remained dirty, the dishes remained in the sink and the fridge remained empty.

But then my mother arrived and it started again! The laundry got washed, the dishes got done and the fridge was popping!!

So MAYBE it is not a miracle exclusive to Yerushalayim?! Maybe, maybe - it is the women in my life who take such good care of my needs. And maybe, maybe - I should appreciate them more.

And maybe, maybe, since I got used to doing my laundry and washing the dishes - I should do it more often even when the ladies are around?!

An ode to the neshos chayil!