Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thank You To All

I would like to thank everyone [many more than expected!] who came to Woodmere last night for the shiur. You strengthened [why the extra "g" I don't know!] my faith in the imminent coming of Moshiach! To see such a thirst for Torah was to me a sign that the time is near. There are certainly other things people could be doing with their time other than learning Torah. The varying forms of entertainment available in our day and age are multitudinous [and I don't even know what that word means!!:)]. Yet for "entertainment" the ladies gathered together to hear the words of Hashem as expounded by Rav Kook and understood by me.

It is a tremendous zchus to be part of something like this so I am eternally indebted to everyone who participated. And of course to Mike and Debbie Schreiber who warmly welcomed us into their beautiful home - a major thank you!