Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shalom And Good Morning America!!

Sweetest friends!!!!

This is about the BIGGEST TIME IN MY LIFE!! I have arrived in the "Malchus of Chesed" [as the U.S. is affectionately called in Rabbinic Literature] to make my dream of a kollel where we want nothing else than to produce Chofetz Chaim's [we might not get there but will get much closer by trying] a reality. Intense study of Mussar, Chassidus, Emunah, Hilchos Bein Adam La'chaveiro etc. etc. by men who realize that to grow as a Jew one must be knowledgable not only in texts but also in the internal workings of one's psyche. I have a letter from the Nasi of the Kollel, The Tolna Rebbe Shlita, giving his full support to this project. The Rosh Kollel and main [and only] fundraiser would like this trip to be such a success that he can drop the second job and focus on the first:)!

If anyone would like to reach me for any reason - even just to say hello - my number is 212-877-0589 or 917-715-0988 [if you leave a message at the second number I won't get it]. Shiurim or events will be posted on Mevakesh.

[A special thank you to a michlala girl (as attested to by her sweatshirt) who switched seats with me on the plane so I wouldn't have to sit next to a lady who, after definitely suffering from temporary amnesia, neglected to get dressed before she boarded the plane. May you and your similarly attired friends (all wearing the sweatshirt) find your zivuggim at the right time!! And may my zivug and her beautiful children manage in my absence!]