Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Diary Entry From My Journey #20

I have seen the hand of Hashem more clearly on this trip that I have ever seen in my life. It is frightening. When I meet Hashem He will have a valid claim against me "I showed myself to you so clearly - how come you weren't better." So I think I will HAVE to do some MAJOR teshuva.

So many wacky "coincidences"!! I attribute them to two reasons. 1] I have a tzaddik in Yerushalayim who is davening hard for me. 2] I came to America and said "Hashem, I'm in your hands, make it happen." The Sfas Emes says that the more you believe the more Hashem will show you that He is here. Not seeing is believing, if you see you don't have to believe [as the Rebbe Shlita pointed out]. Believing is seeing. If you believe, you will see. I believed and I have seen.


I have also seen the kindness and goodness of Jews in ways I have never experienced. I have to do teshuva for all those times that I felt cynical about the goodness of my brothers and sisters.

I have felt love for fellow Yidden on this trip in ways I never have. It was worth it to come just for that.