Monday, December 20, 2010

Great Opportunity

Sweetest friends, there is no person more despised, scorned and looked down upon than he who collects tzedaka. That is one of the many reasons why I try to avoid it. But I must overcome my feelings of discomfort this time because of my personal debt of gratitude.

My son's dedicated Rosh Yeshiva has a very large family and very little money. His life is devoted to spreading Torah and mitzvos. How he lives I don't know [I do know that the tuition I pay doesn't nearly cover what the Yeshiva needs]. Now he is making a wedding and I was enlisted to try to help raise some money.
The Address:
Rav Avraham Moshe Zilberman
American Friends of the Holy City Cheder
Rechov Bonei Hachoma 3
Jerusalem
97500

Tizku L'mitzvos!
You will get a receipt and it will hopefully be tax deductable. If you want to confirm that it is really me and not a scam feel free to call me.

PS - A nice thing about the Rosh Yeshiva: Unfortunately, many frum kids smoke. My son's Yeshiva has a strict no-smoking rule. If a kid is caught - he is fined.

May all of the evil go up in smoke - וכל הרשעה כולה כעשן תכלה כי תעביר ממשלת זדוווווון מן האאאארץ!!