Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thanks

As we get close to the New Year I would like to thank once again everybody who reads and those who verbally or via email encourage me and contribute their own input. It really adds! I value the connections I have made and thank those who have taken of their time to connect. To connect with another Jew on a spiritual level is an exquisite life transforming experience.

I also thank Taly Wolfson for her insightful, inspiring and well written weekly divrei Torah.

I would like to ask forgiveness from anyone whom I may have hurt. I have MANY faults but Baruch Hashem I am not mean spirited or insensitive and do my utmost never to hurt a living being. So if you think I slighted you in some way please tell me so I can make amends [what does that word MEAN?].

I bless ALL of my sweetest friends with a New Year filled with boundless bracha in both the material and spiritual realms. All those who want a spouse, parnassa, health, children and everything good should be granted their wishes in the most simcha'dike way and share their blessing with the whole world. I hope we can continue growing together and being mechazek each other.

We should see bi'karov mamesh the geulah hashleima וידע כל פעול כי אתה פעלתו ויבין כל יצור כי אתה יצרתו ויאמר כל אשר נשמה באפו ה' אלקי ישראל מלך ומלכותו בכל משלה אמן כן יהי רצון

LOVE AND BLESSINGS!!!!:)