Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Toda Rabbah!

Every Wednesday night we have a shiur for the daughters of Sorah, Rivka, Rochel and Leah. This week a larger group than normal came and I would like to thank you ALL for coming [including CAF who joined in from across the ocean]. It is an unending source of inspiration for me when I see the eagerness of people who are not even obligated to learn but nevertheless have a unquenchable thirst for dvar Hashem. It is additionally quite flattering that people actually come to here ME speak words of Torah. When I give a shiur to guys we have singing afterwards, hugs, high fives etc. But with the ladies OBVIOUSLY there is none of that. "Just" Torah. And yet they come with a smile and a great desire to be elevated to the higher realms of spiritual existence on this planet of Earth.

Plus, they laugh [or giggle] at my jokes. And I'm not funny. SO POLITE!!!:)

So to those who came tonight or ever [including the future] - THANK YOU!!

PS - As I mentioned in the shiur, I just learned yesterday how to use spell check. I am told that I misspelled: shiur, Sorah, Rivka, Rochel, Leah, Dvar and Hashem. Can't win 'em all.


BLESSINGS!!!:):)