Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sank You Sank You

Baruch Hashem I have returned home safely. When in America I was the recepient of many chasodim so I would like to thank some of the people who were so kind and gracious.

Yonason [ben Baila Dvorah] Fruchter who give me three rides - two in his car and one on his shoulders during the wedding. He is a true man of chessed as all of his friends know. Semicha in YU, a TRUE ben torah, tall, handsome and a CATCH! Whoever is the lucky one will forever be joyous.

Dov Ber Sultan also gave me a few rides. A true ben torah, very sweet and soft-spoken and going to dental school. Whoever gets him will likewise be VERY fortunate.

Dovid [ben Aliza Aidel] Leichtung ALSO gave me a ride. Semicha at Landers and a masmid and wonderful guy. I just met him on this trip and truly like him. Young ladies.... he can only marry one - will you be her??

Ariel Waintraub gave me a ride to the supermarket to buy food. Without food a person dies. Thanks for saving my life. Ariel will be the first Chief of the FBI who has peyos.

The Malitzkies who hosted me for the weekend very graciously and helped me feel at home.

The Jaspan brothers [bnei Esther] who organized the chug and AY gave me a few rides. I love them both but two wonderful young ladies already snatched them, so for shidduch possibilities look above [to Hashem and on this post]. Also thanks to all the Yidden who came.

Aviva Fleischmann who organized the shiur at my house. I would give more information about her but I wonder who is special enough to merit her. Very special! Thanks also to all of the young women who shlepped to the city to learn Torah. You love Hashem!!

My parents who let me use their apartment. Thanks, it was beautiful!!

Shwecky - who sang at the wedding and enabled me to spend most of the simcha airborne. He also made me realize that I am NOT Shwecky. HUMBLING:)

To Reb Shimon Dovid Klein who invited me downtown to see how to combine olam hazeh and olam haba in one. We learned Rav Kook on the 46th floor. We were high and got yet higher:).

To my family who missed me. My w-f- is such a tznua that she doesn't like when I mention her - so I won't.

Thank you to those few people who came over to visit - especially those who opened up. I like open.

To the countless individuals who approached me to introduce [or reintroduce after many years] themselves. It was wonderful meeting so many people and flattering that so many people wanted to talk to me. I really made a LOT of new friends this past week - of ALL ages.

Finally [besides who I forgot] MAZEL TOOOOOOOVVV to Shmuel Tzvi [ben Dovid Akiva ben Yechiel Michel] and Rivka Chaya [bas Yitzchak Yehoshua] Rauch who were the purpose of my trip and I will NEVER forget it. Your simcha was my simcha [I think that this was quite apparent by the abundant excitement I exhibited the entire weekend]. I love them both and daven that the Ribbono Shel Olam give them limitless bracha in gashmiyus and ruchniyus. Klal Yisroel needs special people like the chasan and kallah and they will be a blessing to the world. Their families were especially gracious and kind to me and I wish them many more simchas.

Rauches and Stern's - YOU'RE THE GREATEST!! :)