Monday, May 31, 2010

Be There - Or Be Elsewhere

Due to my spiritual impoverishment some boys have agreed to come to my apartment to give me chizzuk [boy, do I need it!] by participating in a chug/shiur. You too are invited. Thursday night 7:30 115 central park west 72 street apt. 9b [Ehrman]. One generous tzaddik offered to pay for the whole thing. I will not allow this. So a 10 dollar donation is SUGGESTED [though certainly not mandatory] to pay for the food [kosher!!!:)]. Mincha then followed later by maariv [so please don't daven earlier so that we have a minyan].

Love and blessings!!!:):)

PS - I am not humble - I am truly nothing. But there is value in Jews getting together to think about what really matters. I also thank the hosts of this event - Mr. and Mrs. Ehrman. They hosted me in their home for about 15 years and continue to treat me as a son. So touching!!!:)


PPS - Speaking of chizzuk, my friend Reb Shmuel gives me chizzuk with posts such as this [and many others].