Thursday, March 25, 2010

Big Party!

SWEETEST FRIENDS!!

At the seder we say "kol dichfeen yasai vayaychol" - ALL those who are hungry should come and eat. What happens if people actually come?? How are we going to feed everyone?

Answer: We don't worry about it, we just invite!

So next Thursday night at about 8:00pm at Netiv Aryeh I am making a bar-mitzvah for my son and I wanted to invite THE WHOLE WORLD!! I asked the caterer to make 6 billion portions but I was told that this would be quite impossible. But who cares about the food - the ikker is the SIMCHA!!

May I confide in you?

Thanks.

I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED!! MY SON IS BECOMING BAR-MITZVAHED. A MAN!

I can barely contain my excitement. So I share with all of you a bracha that you should have many beautiful children and that you should make many bar/bat mitzvahs.

Love and blessings!!!

BLISSFUL SHABBOS!