Monday, February 15, 2010

Yismach Lev Mevakshei Hashem

Shalom Sweetest Friends!!!

So here is the story: Someone found out my password, broke into my email and blog, sent out an email to all of my contacts asking for money and then changed my password. Every email sent to my old account is received by him. I also cannot access the blog so alleyways is no longer active.

Anyone who knows me well could hopefully decipher that it wasn't me. A] It is against my nature to request money for myself. I have B"H and even if I didn't I wouldn't ask. Hashem created us to give and not to take and I will attempt to remain faithful to that. B] There was no mention of love or anything to that effect in the email so if you are going to impersonate me at least get it right. C] It wasn't in the least bit funny. I can't say I am funny but I certainly try. The letter was as dry as a leaf in August. [If you come up with any good metaphors for "as dry as", please tell me!!]

Some people communicated with the imposter and he signed the email "Rav Ehrman". I don't sign my name "Rav". Rav Moshe Feinstein signed his letters without the honorific title and I am many times his inferior. I am just a Talmid. Not by virtue of humility but fact. [If I am humble it is only because I have so much to be humble about :).]


Anyway - I learned some mussar from this experience so I hope that it makes up for all of the bittul torah it caused. But maybe I will discuss it more in a later post.

In the meantime - GAM ZU LITOVAH!!!

Also, I profoundly apologize to all of my tyere friendlich [precious friends] for any trouble this may have caused you.

For the future - always be wary of suspicious emails.

And finally - WELCOME TO THE NEW BLOG - MEVAKESH LEV [mevakeshlev.blogspot.com] - WHERE WE ATTEMPT TO HELP JEWS SERVE HASHEM WITH LOTS OF LEV.


Important note: Today is my Father's Birthday!!! :) For a present, his son's identity was stolen... Happy Birthday Pop - Biz A Hundret Un Tzvontzik!!!!

PS - My new email address is ally.ehrman@gmail.com

I will conclude with one kashya. If someone else is me - then who am I???!