Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Laugh And A Lesson

Sent by my beloved Mother:

A Jewish woman goes to see her Rabbi in Bnei Brak .
'' Yankele and Yosele are both in love with me,'' she says. ''Who will be the lucky one?''
The wise old Rabbi answers: " Yankele will marry you. Yosele will be the lucky one."

AHHHHHH SWEETEST FRIENDS - TO SMILE!!

Parsha Terumah - "Viyikchu li terumah" Take for me a donation.

Take for me?? It should say "Give to me!!" Oy vey!! A mistake in the Torah!!

CHAS VISHALOM!!

The lesson of life! Do you really want to get something out of another person? Do you really want to receive all that life has to offer?

Then GIVE!!! When they gave a donation to the Mishkan they were really taking for themselves the best life has to offer - the opportunity to give.

G-d's presence could only dwell in a structure that was built with the heartfelt donations of the Jews. "Yidvenu libo" - A donation from the heart.

Lesson for life: Give - and with a loving heart!

That is what brings down the Divine Presence!!

Love, Blessings And A Simply Blissful Shabbos To All Of My Sweetest Friends!!